MOSSKILL Moss, Mould & Mildew Killer
Algae, Mold, Moss & Lichen Control
MOSSKILL will kill and prevent moss, mould, mildew, lichen and algae growing on most hard surfaces. MOSSKILL is biodegradable. MOSSKILL has low toxicity for plants and animals. But as a precaution any foliage should be fully rinsed if contact occurs. An ideal "Spray-on and leave" solution for controlling moss, mould and algae.
Can be used by itself or as a "preventative" program after water blasting. Has a residual action that can prevent the activation of moss and mould spores for up to 12 months. With a foaming base it allows applicators to see where they have applied the product to ensure complete surface coverage.
- Appearance: Clear colourless liquid
- Fragrance: No fragrance
- Specific gravity: 1.00
- pH: 10.5 (100%)
- Microcide: 1000ppm ADBAC (@1% soln)
- Most exterior hard surfaces
- Where moss / mould / fungi & yeast are present